Evaluation of Your Solar Company’s Website — $675
The Curren Group’s mission is to help residential solar installers and commercial solar developers move away from buying low quality sales leads, knocking on doors where nobody’s home, making annoying cold calls and other marketing tactics that don’t work anymore. That’s why we’re offering an assessment of your company’s website — to help you do marketing the inbound way.
As part of your assessment, our CEO Erik Curren, author of The Solar Sales Leap — the first book on online marketing for the solar industry — as well as dozens of articles on solar lead generation online, will evaluate your current website and show you how you can start getting more traffic and leads online. He’ll review your:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) opportunities
- Free solar assessment or other lead generation offer
- Landing pages and lead-generation forms
- Main competitors’ websites and SEO
Report and 1-Hour Phone Consultation
The cost for your own customized Solar Website Assessment is $675. Once the assessment is completed — usually, within 14 days — you will receive two deliverables:
- An 8-10 page report with screenshots, detailed analysis of your site’s homepage and site navigation and recommendations on how to better connect with customers online.
- A one-hour phone call with Erik to personally go over his findings and explain his recommendations.
Want to see for yourself? Download a sample report.
Apply for Your Assessment Today
Erik performs each assessment himself. That means he has a limited number of slots each month. To fill those slots with companies that are serious about online marketing, we screen every request before booking an assessment.
If you’d like to apply for your own assessment, just fill out the form on this page with all the information that Erik will need to get started. Once we receive your request, we’ll let you know if you qualify.
Stop leaving business on the table and start getting more customers by doing solar marketing the inbound way now.